If you’re looking for a way of teaching virtues to accompany your homeschool supplies, We Choose Virtues is there for you! Read our We Choose Virtues review to find more information.
Table of Contents
How to simply inspire character
When it comes to helping kids concentrate and teaching family virtues, We Choose Virtues is unlike other homeschool content. It’s a tool that can help kids consider the consequences of their decisions and how they affect their lives.
- Step 1: Introduce (and Review) through Explanation and Memorization
The aim is to familiarize your family or class with the language of Virtue so that everyone understands it.
Time required: Approximately 10 minutes a day, at any consistent time of day, preferably five times a week.
- Step 2: Inspire through Conversation and Demonstration
The aim is to encourage your children to want to use Virtue in their daily lives and to believe that they can.
Time Required: 15 minutes a day, at any consistent time during the day, preferably 5 days per week.
- Step 3: Internalize through Personal Application
The aim of Step 3 is to concentrate on a single Virtue. This step helps each individual mature in their character so it becomes part of who they are as a person.
Time Required: Various times during the days and weeks as life progresses. Any time commitment you make will be well rewarded!
How to choose a tool from We Choose Virtues
- Choose an age range
Their Kids products are recommended for children aged 3 to 9.
Their Youth products are suitable for children aged 10 to 16.
- Shop around a little
Take a look at their Top Picks. Choosing one of these base pieces will make teaching virtue a breeze!
Check out their Kits for a great deal on all of your favorites.
Alternatively, you may wish to look through the aisles of their entire product line.
- Choose something enjoyable
You can’t go wrong with any of our goods because they all work together.
The same 12 virtues are taught in each but in different ways.
You’re going to be fantastic at it!
We Choose Virtues reviews from customers
- The Virtues have helped our family because they are a great reminder and we usually start calming down and getting ourselves in check. They are a great base that our family always tries to live by and remember.
- The kits are very teacher-friendly and easy to use. The content is clever, accurate, and right on track with our philosophy. I would suggest reviewing it for the entire school…
- Thank you, Heather, for giving us Virtues! My little granddaughter, Ava loves them. In fact, her Dad says she is obsessed with them! Love it!
- I went through the Youth Journal pretty thoroughly. I love it! One of the things that I loved about it, did not only do it help the one being mentored but what great training for the one who is the mentor. WOW! Great job. I wouldn’t change a thing.
No matter whether you are shopping online or in-store, using We Choose Virtues coupons can save you money. Follow We Choose Virtues review, there’s no reason to pay full price on your next shopping trip.