Table of Contents
Arctic Fox review
Founded in 2014 by beauty guru, influencer and animal lover Arctic Fox became a trendsetter in the beauty and wellness realm. Arctic Fox hair color is vibrant, long-lasting, semi-permanent hair dye that is made in the USA. Read our Arctic Fox review to find more information as well as Arctic Fox discount programs.
Arctic Fox hair color
Arctic Fox is contrived of all-natural ingredients that contain no drying alcohols, PPDs or harsh chemicals. After two years of dedicated research and development, a highly-pigmented color formula was created that bleeds less and doesn’t stain your sinks. Arctic Fox is a long-lasting direct dye that is DIY-friendly and conditioning with a delicious scent. All colors will fade, but not all fade equally. Arctic Fox is formulated to fade within the original color spectrum, so as the color lightens, the shades will continue to be the gorgeous tones that you wanted. This also means that creating lighter tones and pastels with their diluter, Arctic Mist, is much easier and more accurate than ever before.
How to use Arctic Fox Hair Color?
Because everyone’s hair is different, do the strand test and see the result of the color before full application.
- Shampoo and dry hair thoroughly. Do NOT use conditioner.
- Use coconut oil (or petroleum jelly) around the hairline and on ears to prevent staining of the skin.
- Remove the bottle cap and inner seal.
- Wear protective gloves for application, and pour the desired amount into a bowl.
- Apply color evenly with a color brush. Begin at the root of the hair and work it evenly through to the ends. Start nape of the neck and work upwards through the head and be sure to completely saturate the hair shaft.
- Place a plastic cap over the hair and leave color on for at least 1/2 hour or more. Arctic Fox hair color will NOT damage your hair and has added conditioner, so leaving it on for longer will not hurt a thing.
- Rinse hair in tepid H2O thoroughly, until the water runs clear. For the first rinse, do not rinse hair while showering! The best bet is to rinse in the Kitchen sink with cold water.
To prevent color bleeding make sure hair is completely dry before sleeping.
How long does the color last?
It can depend on a few factors such as the color you are using, the level of your hair, and your personal hair care regimen, but on average the color typically lasts between 4-8 weeks.
Here are some tips to help you with the longevity:
- Shampoo in cold water (as cold as you can stand it)
- Use sulfate-free and silicone-free shampoo and conditioner, color-safe if possible!
- Invest in dry shampoo (frequent shampooing will fade the color)
- Stay away from alcohol-based styling products, since they are drying and will fade the color
- Turn down temperature settings on heat styling tools (high heat will strip color)
- Avoid swimming pools and the ocean!
- Add in some leftover color to your conditioner to keep color fresher, longer!
How to redeem the Arctic Fox promo code?
If you still don’t know how to make the most out of every coin you spend with Arctic Fox coupon codes, get with the following instructions.
- Choose the Arctic Fox promotional code you wish to add to your order at our site. Click through the “get a deal” button next to the promotion to be brought to the Arctic Fox website on the new tab.
- Start your purchase.
- When you have finished your shopping, click through the “checkout” button to go to the shopping basket page.
- Review all the products and plans on your basket to make sure you don’t forget to pick up anything.
- Provide all the personal information as required.
- Choose the payment method and complete your purchase.
Note: The Arctic Fox promotion codes will be automatically counted on your order total when you follow our link to the Arctic Fox website on the new tab to make your purchases.