Sated Review

In the hectic pace of modern life, eating healthy can be hard, especially when you’re watching your carbs. If you’re busy or don’t have time to cook, Sated shakes are easy. Use it as a breakfast, meal replacement, or mid-day pick-me-up. Read our Sated Review to find more information about Sated meal as well as Sated discount program.

What is Sated?

Sated (Formerly Ketolent) is an ultra-low carb meal replacement drink formulated to keep you in nutritional ketosis. It contains 27 essential vitamins and minerals, 5 grams of fiber, 18 grams of protein, and essential omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids! Sated is deliciously flexible. Their mix includes fast and slow protein, 20% of the protein is fast digesting. The other 80% is slow digesting case in which keeps you feeling full longer. Fast food that is keto friendly. Grab your favorite flavor, mix up a shake, head out the door, and maintain ketosis! Their mix uses four different oils to ensure you get the right 1:1 ratio of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. Just add oil, powder, water and shake!

Sated review
Enjoy Sated Keto Meal Shakes

What kind of nutrients are in Sated shakes?

In every serving of Sated you will find:

  • Two kinds of protein: fast digesting protein to trigger protein satiety quickly and slow digesting protein to give you protein-based satiety for hours.
  • 5.6 grams fiber from multiple sources: fiber creates bulk in the stomach and slows gastric emptying.
  • Full complement of micronutrients
  • Four kinds of fat: Coconut and MCT oil are high in medium chain triglycerides which digest rapidly into ketone bodies. Medium digestion speed olive oil is high in monounsaturated oleic acid, well known for its health benefits. Flax is high in omega-3s, which most people don’t eat enough of and their shakes have an equal ratio to omega-6. Omega-3s are used by the body to build flexible cell walls, and as the precursors to anti-inflammatory hormones.
  • At least 3 grams of prebiotic fiber: Probiotics send in more good bacteria and prebiotics feed the good bacteria already in your gut and keeps your microbiome thriving.
  • Virtually no net carbs: The near complete absence of glucose creating carbohydrates means their shakes won’t send you on the blood sugar roller coaster.
Sated Review
A Keto Meal Replacement Shake You’ll Crave

How do you prepare Sated?

  • Mixing Technique #1 – Recommended

Fill a standard Blender Bottle 1/3 of the way with water

Pour in 1 large scoop of powder

Shake five or six times

Pour in 1 small scoop of Keto Shake Oil

Shake five or six times

Fill the bottle halfway with water

Shake another five or six times

If possible, let sit in refrigerator for 8 hours (the flavors meld)

This process above avoids any of the ingredients sticking to the container and reduces clumping.

  • Mixing Technique #2 – Super easy, still quite good

Pour powder in bottle, then oil

Fill bottle halfway with water

Shake five or six times

  • Mixing Technique #3 – Blender

Add water, powder, and oil to a blender. 

Blend on medium for 15-30 seconds.

A blender will provide a more thorough mix and consistency.

Why should you use Sated coupon code?

Sated is a wonderful store where you can find the best products at an unbeatable price. Thanks to Sated coupon and Sated discount you can save each purchase there and receive many great offers like free shipping, free gifts and 100% money guarantee back. Don’t skip a good chance to save as much as you can. Each coupon is used you can save a lot for future. You are offered Sated coupon code of 20% off right now. Sign up your email at Sated to receive it and get the latest deals then. Visit Sated social networks regularly to update their information and share with community your experience at Sated. Give it a try to use Sated discount code at Hotreview4u now.

10% OFF
Coupon

email required to use the code

 

More Less
Doesn't expire

Sated coupon code you may try

10% off
Coupon

Take 10% discount on your purchase with Sated coupon. Make it be yours now!

More Less
Doesn't expire

10% off
Coupon

Don't forget to follow this link and get 10% off on all products! Get the Sated discount code here now!

More Less
Doesn't expire

10% off
Coupon

Would you like to get up to 10% off on this Sated products? Be quick to click here and take part in this fantastic offer now!

More Less
Doesn't expire

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *