This is the best time of the year to plan an outdoor barbecue. But if you want to have a mouth-watering BBQ party, adequate preparation is essential. Here’s a list of things to do before your party begins.
Table of Contents
Necessary Gear For BBQ Party
A professional organizer never puts himself in a passive position under any circumstances. So you have to prepare the appropriate equipment carefully to make things go smoothly. Firstly, you should keep these utensils within easy reach for a delicious and safe barbecue.
- Oven: Choose an oven with the right capacity for your party.
- Gas: Propane is the best choice for any BBQ party. It works well in all weather and is super easy to use. Besides, you can use hardwood charcoal over briquettes for charcoal grills.
- Apron and oven mitt: You will have to use many utensils when grilling. So an apron with a front pocket would be a good choice.
- Basting brush: Upgrade your skills with just 2 silicone basting brushes. The first one is for basting and the second one is for marinating.
- Cooling bag/box: It would be a waste of time to run to the fridge every few minutes. Just find a way to keep the ingredients fresh and clean right at the party. In other words, you need cooler bags or boxes for your game.
- Tongs and a spatula: No one wants to get burned at a party. Therefore, you should choose things with a long handle to keep everyone safe.
- Food thermometer: It helps us to know exactly when things are done because you can’t always judge things with the naked eye.
Don’t forget to organize everything so you can find them whenever you need. In addition, it’s important to know how to use every device correctly.
How To Make Mouth-watering BBQ
Next, I will suggest you factors that will stimulate the taste buds of everyone at the party.
Obviously, fresh meat is the key to a great BBQ. Choose the cuts of meat that suit you and your guests’ preferences. Also, remember to store meat in an airtight container to keep it as fresh as possible.
If you are looking for the best place to buy the freshest meat, I recommend Rendalls. They have the best fresh beef, lamb or fish from Scotland. You can buy meats online through their website. I am sure you will be satisfied with this fresh meat delivery service across the UK.
Especially, you can use our Rendalls coupon codes for savings.
For grilled dishes, the process of marinating meat and making sauces is an art. In other words, this will determine 80% of the flavor of your dishes. Therefore, you should prepare the sauce about a day before the party time. On the other hand, you need to marinate the meat for about 1 hour before grilling.
In addition, you should spread the sauce over the grilled meat every 10 minutes. By this way, the meat will retain its flavor longer and not dry out.
Try a new delicious Sugar-free BBQ sauce here.